With every sight, aroma, taste, sound and texture of our ensemble - tried, tested and crafted from seed to your palate, may you feel our intentions for you to heal.
Our menu is designed around seasons and nature’s bounty hence you get them fresh. Some of our vegetables come from our organic farm; others are sourced from vendors who share our beliefs of organically-grown food, empowering local farm communities, providing nutrient-rich, balanced and emotive foods that give insights to Filipino slow food.
We are open from Fridays to Sundays. As we would like to ensure safety, visits and dining are strictly by reservation only.
- Let us know of your desired date of dining (at least 2 days prior).
Send us the ff details:
- Name & contact number
- Timeslot: Brunch / Cocktails / Dinner
- Number of courses: 2 courses* / 3 courses / 4 courses
* we may offer 2 courses menu for kids, ages 6 and below
- We will confirm availability by sending you our Menu.
- After we've confirmed your orders, kindly send us your proof of payment via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp or Viber (0917 507 1185).
- We will send the final confirmation with waze / google maps link.
- Read terms & conditions on cancellation & postponement here.
- Brunch to Lunch - 11am to 2pm
- Tea & Cocktails - 3pm to 5pm
- Dinner - 6pm to 9pm
Once you book and settle your bill prior to coming a day before, we go to our
sources for the freshest dibs based on your choices. We accommodate a
maximum of 26 seats per turnover in an open air bamboo hut.
Message us at +63 917 166 3435 for reservations.
Feel free to contact us through fb.com/withmerakiforestfarm or instagram.com/withmerakiforestfarm as well.
Hope you enjoy our simple preparations.